Grab your friends for JAM ON THE CANAL: Music & Food Festival a unique event located at the beautiful 55 acre Homesteads for Hope Community Farm located on the wide waters of the Historic Erie Canal in Ogden, NY only 10 minutes from Downtown Rochester! Enjoy great music of all genres, fun vendors, food for all taste buds served from food trucks and cold brews & wines all local to Rochester! The backdrop of the event is the sunet on the canal - so grab your shades, party shoes and experience this one of a kind festival!
DJ ZIP - Favorite Jams of all Era's
Begging Angels - Country / Alternative
Worthy Duncan - Country Hits & Local Tracks
6's and 7's - Rock
VB Brewing Company of Victor - Multiple Tastes on Tap
Roc City Sammich
$20/ presale tickets
$25/ at the gate
Kids 10 and under free
Open to all ages - must be 21 to drink
Grab your pole & bring the family out for the Inaugural Homesteads Fishing Derby at the Community Farm that sits on the most beautiful stretch of wide waters of the Erie Canal in Ogden NY! This event is in collaboration with Cornell Cooperative Exstention of Monroe County to teach an experience that will last a lifetime!
Prize Catagories, Raffles, Educational Support, Yard Games, Vendors and much more! The event is rain or shine! Make sure to wear boots, rain gear & bring your own chair & fishing pole!
- $20/ adult ticket & Kids under 10 are free, Admission Includes: (1) Dozen Worms, Food & Drink
- Purchase Tickets Here
- NYS DEC Free Fishing Days, NO FISHING LISCENSE REQUIRED
- For handicap parking considerations please arrive at 9:30am for accomodations
- Catagories include: Most Colorful, Heaviest, Longest, Smallest & Most Fish Catagories. Prizes for each catagory!
* If your interested in participating as a Educational Vendor, Email: Jenny@HomesteadsforHope.org
* If you would like to learn about Sponsorship Opportunities, Email: Kristin@HomesteadsforHope.org
For more info contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Shop Antiques, Furniture, Treasures & Visit the Beautiful Homesteads for Hope Community Farm located on the Historic Erie Canal in Ogden, NY.
- Thursday June 15th 10am - 6pm
- Friday June 16th 10am - 6pm
- Saturday June 17th 10am - 6pm
If you are interested in donating items to the sale, drop them off Monday June 12th & Tuesday 13th from 10am - 4pm each day.
*All items should be clean and in good working order, something you might give to a friend.
For more information please email info@HomesteadsforHope.org
Homesteads for Hope is located at 2185 Manitou Road. Rochester NY 14606-3211
Peter Burke, Eagle Scout is performing his project with Homesteads for Hope and has decided to build a 24 capacity chicken tractor - a mobile coop to grow inclusive and happy chickens!
Join us and lend a helping hand - you dont need to stay the entire time - but see where your skills may be of service! Please bring gloves, eye protection, power drills (bits) and screwdrivers (Star bit if you have one or more), hammers.
Saturday June 10th from 9am till 5pm
Sunday June 11th from 12pm till 5pm
Water and Lunch will be provided.